Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mid-Way

So today day is Wednesday and I am midway through the week.  So far it has not been too bad.  Last night was pretty easy with the kids, stuck to the dinner plan (stayed under my allotted calories) and got to bed at a decent hour.  I did have to get up in the middle of the night to feed Ms. Maddy which translates to losing 1-2 hours of sleep.  I am dragging a little today, but so far everything has gone smoothly. 

I am still sore from taking the stairs, but I am not going to let it deter me.  Sore muscles are a good thing! 

Food thoughts for today – I love my Vanilla Almond Rooibos tea.  It is totally helping to kick some of my sugar cravings to the curb. I usually start searching for candy or chocolate in the late afternoon and since I have started drinking this tea that craving has subsided.  I do still need a little snack but now my fruit seems to be filling the spot just fine.  Before I would eat the fruit and then 20 minutes later I was still hungry and dying for something sweet.


So what do you do to combat cravings?

No comments:

Post a Comment