Friday, February 10, 2012

Finally Friday!

Yeah for Friday!!  I love it when I reach the end of the week.  I am finally feeling a lot better and I am happier!  Why?  Because I got a new job!! I am moving to a different firm at the end of the month and I am excited for the change.  I've been in a pretty toxic environment now for about 2.5 years and it has really brought me down. I am hopeful that I will get out of this slump and move onward and upward.  (Higher pay will help too!J)

Now for day 3 of BDS –

Eat While Seated!!  The whole topic today is about stopping to sit when eating meals and snacks.  I am actually pretty good about this.  I just need to tweak my morning routine a little more so that I actual eat a little slower.  I am so rushed in the morning that I inhale my food and I usually do it while running around.  I don’t just stop and eat.  I need to change this.  The other concept that was stressed in connection with this was to be aware of all the BLTs (bites, licks, and tastes) you consume each day.  I’m not one to graze and I am trying to be better about absentminded eating, so I just need to pay attention to if I am sampling while making dinner.  If I am, I need to stop it!

QOD: Do you eat sitting down?

No comments:

Post a Comment