Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am feeling a little better health wise and I am thankful for that.  I am also thankful for a change that is happening.  I see some happiness coming my way. J  I will go into more details in a day or so.

Now for my daily BDS update:

Day 2 – Pick your diet and backup diet.

Today I had to sit down and think about what kind of diet plan I wanted to follow.  Do I want to do WW or Atkins, South Beach or Dukan, count calories or limit carbs...the list could go on and on.  The only requirement is that it is healthy and it is something I think I can do.  I think I am going to try and follow South Beach.  My back up will be Weight Watchers (counting at home).  I can continue to just limit my calories and log my food, like I have been, however I feel I need a little more structure and I need to kick start this weight loss.  I actually have huge carb dependence issues and I need to break it.  I am hoping South Beach can help me do it.  I will of course continue to track my calories and exercise because as I stated before it all boils down to calories in calories out.


QOD: What is your food vice?

No comments:

Post a Comment